Have you scheduled an online consultation? Great!
Here are some Tips to help you make the most out of it:
1. Make sure your webcam and speakers work well.
2. Prepare in advance the relevant medical documents, including medical history and medications. If there are documents you would like to send the physician, scan it. You will be able to send it to the physicians during the conversation via the virtual meeting room.
3. Make a list of questions you would like to ask the physicians, to make sure you will not forget anything during the conversation.
4. If you want to have a written medical summary of the meeting, mention it at the beginning of the conversation. The physician will be able to write it on the "Minutes" screen, or to write it on his own computer and send it to you at the end of the meeting (via the virtual meeting room, or via e-mail).
5. We will love to hear how the consultation goes! Write us to: email@example.com